You will be responsible for managing a prestigious multi-let office building in the city centre. The building will soon to undergo a refurbishment of the common parts.
- Occupier Engagement & Experience: assist in creating occupiers community through understanding of occupier needs and requirements; negotiate with local retailers special offers and services at the property and disseminating the discounts/ services via social media/email; and act as a brand ambassador for the building.
- Line Management: manage the front of house concierge and security to proactively and efficiently deliver service
to the building.
- Budgets: identify cost saving and more efficient working practices.
- Contractor Management: assist the facilities manager by managing and monitoring contractors on the site and reporting on the performance of those contractors; and report any maintenance/cleaning issues and obtain quotes for repairs.
- Health and Safety/Risk Management: comply fully with the Health and Safety Policies and Environmental Management Policy; conduct inspections of common parts and void floors; carry out and record flushing of infrequently used water outlets; and act as the fire marshal for site and assist with evacuations.
- Reporting: ensure the collation and recording of regular occupier questionnaires; ensure all forms of customer feedback are recorded accurately and to assist in ensuring this feedback is utilised appropriately to improve our services; provide reports on various matters; and manage the front of house concierge and security.
- Other: assist the Facilities Manager in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the site.???????
To Be Successful:
- You need experience working in a professional environment
- You need experience in Building Management, Facilities Management, Hospitality, or Front of House.
- You need to have a professional manner
- You will need to have a can do attitude and be willing to gain new experience
- You will need attention to detail.